Sunday, January 16, 2011

Ahoj, Ahoj!

I never want to leave Prague. I was transferred to a single room upstairs. I never thought I would appreciate my "own" room as much as I do now. I met a few more people from America a few days back. They are studying abroad in Vienna, Austria and traveling through Prague. Its amazing how you can meet someone who is just the same as you and lives thousands of miles away. I love meeting new people; I guess thats why this experience is working out so well for me.

I wish I could explain the beauty and magic in traveling, especially to Prague. Buildings here are from the 1300s; to touch the same stone as someone who lived over 700 years ago is a dream for me. I believe its because for that one instant you were able to cross paths with someone you've never, and will never meet. This world consists of connections; whether it be with you and the bum on the metro or with the super good-looking man from Holland...Its amazing how big, and small, the world actually is. Whatever the case, Prague's buildings don't just "tell" stories...they make you a part of them.

We are all making history. Don't let yourself die with your body.

No comments:

Post a Comment